Paint It Black ~ The Rolling Stones Freehand And Splatter

Allo polish Pals!
Welcome again to the weekend, wahoo! Do you have any exciting plans? Last night I was looking through my nail art pictures and I realized that I am a bad nail artist because I often neglect red. I can't help it, I just get drawn to blues and green's much easier! Today's nail art is inspired by a band I grew up listening to, my parents are huge fans of the Rolling Stones and I always remember their music playing. I was even lucky enough to go to a couple concerts a few years ago. Since I love their logo and I wanted to play with red I thought it would work perfectly in hand! I guess you can say this is a tribute with support considering the band's recent tragic happenings and a tribute to my parents. 
♫ No colors anymore I want them to turn black..
♪ I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
For my white based nails I started with two coats of Barry M's 'White'. On my middle and pinkie finger I used W7's 'Matte Black' and attempted my first ever splatter nail art (I thought this would work well with 'paint it black' one of my favourite songs) For the logo on my thumb I used cheap no named acrylic paints. Finally on my index and ring-ding finger I started with Matte Black and added Catrice's 'I'm Dynamite' on top and Fearne's 'Cherry On Top' to the tips. What do you think of this nail art?

Firstly, Have you ever tried splatter nail art? I knew it would be messy but I was not prepared! Have you ever created band nail art?
Have a great evening!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ithi , you are an amazing person !
    love love love your art !
    and please use more often some red :-), sometimes ... it goes on your nails !
    this is perfect Rolling Stones nail art ! wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bubica you make me blush, haha. Thank you for our kind words <3 I promise I will try and use red more often, it gives me a challange! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
    2. thanks to you too Ithi ! you are always welcome , dear !

      Delete
  2. what a wonderful design! I like it very much- you are so talented my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fife! I don't know about that but that's very sweet of you to say <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I can not believe hoe stunning your nails look!! I really love this freehand nail art creation :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I am really glad you like it! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, you did it once again! Such a creative, fun and gorgeous nail art! It's great! Love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann-Sofie! I tried really hard with this one, I was just my mum liked it too :) xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, this manicure looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fantastic Ithi! I'm the same.. I very rarely use red. In fact I steer clear xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love these! so bad ass! and I love your splatter!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig