Layla Thermo Effects : No.1 Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I've had a really great day, I stuck to my plan and started the morning off with some pilates. I even had a really thoughtful surprise. My bravo remembered me mentioning about thermal polishes quite some time ago so I was so surprised to see a beautiful light blue to dark blue Layla thermo polish arrive from one of my favorite stores, Pretty Polish (It's fun to have favorite stores and an empty purse!) I was so surprised and grateful. I couldn't wait to show him the transition between this polish and hot and cold temperatures and I thought I'd share it with you too.
After being in cold water there is much more of the darker blue.
Perhaps a perfect polish for someone who is not confident with Gradient nail art.
Layla Thermo Effect in no.1 is a beautiful thermal polish which creates a beautiful gradient effect when your temperature changes, of course you can change its gradient by dipping your fingers between cold and warm water. I was really surprised at how fast the colours fade and change, it literally takes seconds.

Colour ~ The light blue: I would say the light blue is a stunning soft aquamarine shade and very feminine. The darker shade is a mixture between medium turquoise and teal. Both are incredibly vibrant. It dries with a semi smooth finish and has a very slight shimmer to it.

Application ~ Perfect! I had absolutely no problems with application at all, the only thing I will say (this is really just common sense and applies with all polish, anyway.) is let each coat fully dry to avoid bubbles. I also noticed a pretty decent dry time.

Texture ~ Super smooth and is not overly thick which is also a bonus. It dries with a really perfect finish.

★★★★★/5 There is not a single thing I don't love about this polish. Great application, good dry time, beautiful end result. I notice on my nails that near my finger/cuticles is naturally the lighter colour as it has my body heat keeping it the light blue and my free edge nail tends to be darker unless it comes into contact with something cold/my temperature changes. I'm imagining some beautiful nail art with this polish and also curious to know what happens if I wear two thermal polishes at the same time.... curious!

Have you tried any thermal polishes? How did you like them?
Have a great evening!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. very interesting effect- I like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fife, I like it too! :) I think thermal will make some cool nail art! xx

      Delete
  2. i want it .( ! i have only pink one thermo nail polish ! but i fall in love with your nails ! this is so beautiful color and transition ! both blue are so so nice ! lucky you ! i am" jealous":DDDDDDDDD !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome!:D Looks like a perfect gradient:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! i love color change polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Little Monster! I have to agree with you :) xx

      Delete
  5. I totally loooove thermal polishes! They are so much fun and I can't stop staring at my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too since my first experience, I am really curious to know what might happen if you try mixing two. :O xx

      Delete
  6. Oh I love thermal polishes and this was not an exception! :D I've got one from dance legend which I really adore! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this nail polish looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig