Subtle Stripes And Vibrant Flowers

Allo polish Pals,
How are you today? Are you having a good weekend? Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day, as I am sure most of you know. I guess I've been living in a bubble because I only just realized. Luckily this manicure has a little green to it but I am planning something generously green for tomorrow!
This week has just been one of those weeks. I've been less than satisfied with my manicures and even with this one I am picking out mistakes. I'm sure this coming week will hold a lot more hope!
On all my nails except my ring finger I began with two coats of Model's Own 'Blueberry Muffin' and created diagonal lines with striping tape and Rimmel's 'Fizzy Applicious'. I then created the blue flowers using acrylics and tried to create more depth to them using a dark blue and a lighter blue. I then decided to outline these in black for more oompf and added some N.nail whitesweet series studs to the center. For my ring finger I applied two glitters, Essence's 'Glorious Aquarius' and Sinful Colors 'Call You Later'.

What do you think of this manicure? Have you tried acrylic flowers before?
Have a great weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. love your nail art ! i specially blue flowers ! they are gorgeous ! your nails grow up , so now you can make whatever you want ! but i cannot forget thermo blue nail polish :-( i like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is gorgeous, I love the flowers, and the accent nail you made. So beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look beautiful! I love the flowers, and the little studs on the sides are a perfect addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers:) They look so awesome with that little studs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! :D I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the detail Ithi. I've never used acrylics but you achieve some really good results with them so maybe you can be my inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful and your flowers came out great! i tried them once but they didn't come out to good lol. I need to keep practicing and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, You are soo talented, I love all the details in this nail art!
    The flowers look also stunning on your nails ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect for the early stage of spring! I love the light blue background and the blue flowers!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig