It's A Boy! I'm An Auntie Again!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today, have you got any new year plans lined up? Squeal! I have had a very exciting day! My day started with a phone call at 4am from my sister to tell me that her baby was on the way. It's been crazy since I woke up, looking after my Niece while my Sister and Brother-in-law were at the hospital. Finally tonight me and my family were able to visit her and I got to meet my new Nephew and I can tell you He is simply gorgeous! Weighing 8.1lb's and named Albie! Here's some 'Its a boy!' nail art (Even though I already knew it was a boy! :D )
'A' For Albie
I wanted to keep with a traditional blue theme for a boy. I started with two coats of Model's Own's 'Blueberry Muffin' on all my nails. I then created a water marble on my index, middle and pinkie using Blueberry Muffin and Sally Hansen's 'Ressurection'. My middle finger was not to my liking so I did another marble over the top and I actually liked the crossing lines. I created the bear on my thumb using acrylic paints and based it on the 'From Me To You' bears. Since I left the stitching detail off the bear I decided to add it to my ring finger and add an 'A' for Albie :)
I only used one brush... If I had different varying sizes that would have helped so much.

What do you think of my blue baby manicure? Have you created teddy bear nails?
I can't wait until my sister and Albie come home so I can have lots more cuddles with him! What a beautiful way to start the new year ~ With a new family member!

Have a great day
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Wow! Such exciting news! Congrats on being an auntie and happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you will have loads of time to enjoy with your family! The bear on your nails is so cute! It's stunning you used only one brush! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun :) It is great seeing everyone again! I am looking forward to having a slightly larger brush selection to use, hah. I think that will make life easier :)

      Delete
  3. As soon as I saw the photo I knew it was a 'Me to You' bear! You've got the colours spot on and with the water marble it looks adorable!
    Congradulations to your sister and I wish you the best of luck for the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled you thought it was the 'Me to you' bears when you first saw it, wahoo! Thank you so much, I hope you have a fantastic year too :) xx

      Delete
  4. Naaaw soooo cute Ithi! Yoy're soooo good at this. Super sute mani! Congrats to you for being aunt again and congrats to your sister for their Albie.
    Happy New Year! Hugs and love to you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Sofie, They are very happy but rather tired! Happy new year to you too :) xx <3

      Delete
  5. What a cute manicure! :)

    I love it! Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute, congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I bet your family and you are thrilled.
    this is one beautiful manicure, you did fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on becoming an aunt! I love the look of the two watermarbles together, and the bear is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig