Barry M: Station Road (Texture) Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
Are you having a good weekend? Are you doing anything fun? I'm one day down on my wait for Mr Bravo to return, today he'll be playing the Czech Republic darts open tournament and I so badly wish I knew how it was going for him, sigh! All I can really think to do is paint paint paint. I actually ended up going to bed insanely early (for me, anyway) last night. Today I've just been on a swatch-a-thon. I decided today I would show you Barry M's Station Road which is a texture polish.

Colour ~ Station Road is a bright lemony yellow with subtle flecks of gold running through it.
If you look at my swatches you will notice the subtle shimmer is far more noticeable on the bottle than on the actual finished polish itself. The colour reminds me of lemon slices sprinkled with sugar!

Application ~ Much to my delight (As you may know, I am not the biggest fan of texture polishes or even the most experienced) it applied smoothly just like any other polish. If your familiar with texture polishes this wont come as shock to you but it wowed me. It bubbled quickly into a strong texture and I also found the dry time to be a big thumbs up!

Texture ~ When you first apply Station Road its like any typical nail polish except a little grainy. One dried it has that typical sandy feel that you would expect.

★★★★/5 I actually really love this, while I am not the biggest yellow fan I think this one has something unique to its colouring. As far as the texture goes I much prefer this texture to some of the previous heavy textured glitters I experienced when I first started blogging. So why is it worthy of 5 stars? Fabulous dry time. Great Colour. Good texture as far as textures go. Great Application.

If I borrowed this from a friend would I go and buy myself a bottle? Yes, simple!

Where do you stand when it comes to textured polish? Have you tried a yellow textured polish yet?  Enjoy your weekend, whatever you plans may be :) Fingers crossed mine goes fast!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i'm also not a huge yellow fan, but i like how this looks on you! i love textured polishes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Little Monster, I think I may have been successfully converted now, I'd be more than happy to try other texture polishes!

      Delete
  2. This was beautiful! :D I'm a yellow-fan in general but I liked this because it felt kinda unique with the a yellow textured polish and the golden shimmer/flecks just made it more special. :D Hope Mr. Bravo has returned home now too and you're having it the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Even though I have not tried many textured polishes you don't see too many swatches floating around that look similar to this. Luckily Mr Bravo is home now and has saved me from insanity :)

      Delete
  3. You. Ant go wrong with a Barry M Textured polish. Great review Ithi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. texture nails are also fine !you have such a good colors of nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig