A Little Galaxy

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing, did you have a good weekend? For once I am excited its Monday because that means Mr Bravo will be home in a couple of hours, wahoo, I can't wait :) Today I am showing you a light pastel Galaxy manicure. Inspiration came from thenailasaurus tutorial which is brilliant. I am looking forward to trying some darker and deeper galaxy nails in the future.

For this manicure I used the following polishes: Barry M 'Prickly Pear', Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple', Model's Own 'Banana Split', Picture Polishe's 'Twinkle' and 'Mirage'. I added acrylic stars (Next time more stars!) and Nyx's 'Dreamy Glitter' minus the star glitter. I finished it off with a coat coating of Hema's Matte top coat.

What do you think of my subtle first attempt at a galaxy nail? I think it could be more galaxy-ish but hey ho!
Time to go finish the laundry and wait at the window like a sad little love-puppy!

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I think this is gorgeous Ithi! Lovely pastel galaxy nails. :-)
    It'll be good for you to get Mr Bravo home again. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Sofie! Hopefully with my next attempt I can be a little braver! It's certainly much better now he is home!

      Delete
  2. I've just discovered your blog and I love it, your nailarts look amazing!!!
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible! you did an amazing job, absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes a lovely change to see a pastel version of galaxy nails. Another look I haven't tried but feel inspired by you to do so xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig