Semi Precious Turquoise

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your all having a fantastic weekend! Today I've been out shopping, tidying and working on some new nail art of course! Today's manicure is inspired by one of my favorite pieces of jewellery. Admittedly I don't own that much jewellery but I've been wanting to do a manicure based on my bracelet I bought in Zante, Greece a couple of years ago.

I started off with two coats of Color Club's 'Antiquated'. I then applied Essie's 'Naughty Nautical' in an oval shape to create a sort of half moon look, After that I took Jacava's 'Chillax' to create a gradient effect. I finished the look off by applying small blue gems in the center of the half moons.

I am quite pleased with this because this is the closest colours I've ever been able to match with my bracelet! What do you guys think of this manicure? Have you created nail art to match jewellery?

Enjoy your weekend!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the combination of the blue gradient and the coppery shimmery polish! The bracelet looks beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelery and well matched nails to it. Hm, I haven't done any nail art like this but I would be really cool doing it, I feel inspired! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelic! I don't really know how I got the idea, I just started painting. I think I'll be doing more like this too, maybe different colours and stamping! I'd love to see if you do one like this :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous manicure! I love everything about it! and your nails have grown so much, they look fantastic. Turquoise is a lovely colour and stone <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natalia! I am really prefering them at this length. Now I have a good supply of Opi's nail envy I'm not so scared about breaking them!

      Delete
  4. I love it! Beautiful and very original!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your nails, and the bracelet, are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig