See Ya Later Holland, Off To England!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I'm excited because tomorrow me and my Partner are going to England for two weeks! I can't believe I have been here in Holland for over six months already, its been fantastic but I can't wait to see my family and animals! I'll still be posting but my posts are scheduled and I will also be featuring some amazing nail bloggers during this period also. I'll still be around so if you need to contact me hit up the contact page :)

Two big things, the first:  My parents will be finally meeting my partner! Even though I've lived here with him this long it will be the first introduction, I'm excited because I know everyone will get on fine! The second: My mum (or Skeebab as I call her, as everyone asks why there really isn't a reason for the name) always gave me the best encouragement when I started this blog. If I asked her gradient or stamping she chose! If I said this colour with that colour she said and she always always gave an honest opinion on my manicures. I'm excited to show her what's been going on here since I left!

For the flag nails I started with two coats of W7's 'White' and began using a fine nail brush to apply China Glaze's 'Red Satin' in the flag shape. I then layered on top W7's 'Red Dazzle' on top. In the spaces I had left I applied Rimmel's 'Candy Blue'. I finally did my best to make the lines nice and crisp by going over them with Kiss nail art striper. I used all the same colours for my half moon manicures and added clear and light blue gems along the line. I experienced a little smudging when I applied my topcoat but it wasn't the worst ever disaster.

What do you guys think of my flag manicure? This is the first time I have attempted this and I am quite surprised by the outcome, it went better then I expected!

Hope you have a fun weekend planned!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. have a great time in England, i can't wait to see who you have guest posting ;)

    these nails are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design dear! Really love what you did here :)
    I've been wanting to do the UK flag design for so long, I think over a year lol buy never got to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! I'd love to see your flag nails, I bet it would turn out beautifully! :)

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful! :D Well done, I love UK flag nail art's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani! The flag is so well done! Have a wonderful time with your family! You are surely exited. Two weeks is a good time for relaxing with your family. I am looking forward to see you around "in person" again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stadtwaldvogel! Thank you, we are having a great time so far :) Its so peaceful in the countryside!

      Delete
  5. Have a great time in England - love the nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Union Jack nails are just so perfect! Love love love :) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig