A 'pshiiity' kind of gradient!

Allo polish Pals!
Hows it going? Are you feeling this heat?! I'm sorry I've been a bit behind on my commenting, I am getting to it but its been a little crazy here. We finally have a bed big enough to sleep in you have no idea how awesome it feels!! Hopefully a good sleep will end my little 'rut' and I can get up to speed with things again! Just a quick post from me today to show you a gradient blend I created earlier today.
I started with two coats of Pupa 'Pearly Green' (I love this shade!) and added Picture Polishes 'Pshiiit' mid way on the nail. I finished off my tips with Anny's 'Bikini Girl Blue'. I have to say I really loved this combination because in certain light the flakies from 'Pshiiit' shone through and the tips added a beautiful effect, almost like a fake Duochrome! Plus... I'm a sucker for anything that looks incredibly glossy and glassy so win win for me!

What do you guys think of this gradient? Do you prefer bright or dark gradients?
Have a wonderful day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. oh you're so good at gradient nails. I do love the dark gradients, these colors are fab but then I also loved the cocktails at sunset one you did awhile ago..I just dont think I could replicate them as good as this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ithi! I have to agree with Sarah, this gradient is awesome! you're so good at it. And the colours... aaah, simply stunning!
    Nice to hear you've new furniture! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gradient! Wonderful colors! PS: I am glad you finally have a big bed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this was awesome! :D I actually first thought it was duochrome before I read properly. I really liked the color combination and I though about peacocks or perhaps those beautiful beetles! :D Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... I love this :)
    Just as Gelic says above I started to think of a beetle or a peacock seeing this gradient :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig