Paisley Gradient with Rainbow Sparkle

Allo polish Pals!
Hope your having a great weekend! Have you been upto much? I've had a pretty quiet one so far, of course there's lots of polish as always. I'm looking forward to some peach cider and a movie with my Partner later :D I figured its been a long time since I last did any stamping! Today I created a really simple gradient but I was really pleased with it. I love the colours together. I then took it a step further. I think I went a little over board with the glitter since the purple/blue looked beautiful with the silver paisley on its own. I've had some bad lighting troubles which I'll explain later so sorry in advance that the colours are not completely true.

 
Rubbish lighting but it looks kinda magical, don't ya think?

I started with two coats of China Glaze's fabulous 'Sunday Funday' and added a gradient using Picture Polishes 'Wisteria' which is a really cute purple which is a lot lighter and less 'plummy' then these pictures. I then stamped the paisley pattern using Color Club's 'On the rocks' and BM 315 plate. I finally finished with a single coat (And I really tried to make this as thin as possible!) of Barry M's 'Diamond Glitter'. And there you have it!

My lighting system was driving me crazy the past few days. I charge it fully and as soon as I go to take pictures it just dims..sigh! So I'm not sure I am happy with how the colours came out in these pictures. In fact I really think Funday Sunday looks entirely different which is a shame because it looks beautiful blended... As longs as this issue is fixed for my next swatches. Sorry guys :c

Have you sported a paisley manicure before? What do you guys think of this mani? Do you think I should have just stuck to silver stamping, is the glitter too much?

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Lots of love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The glitter is most definitely not too much! In the pictures it matches seamlessly with the silver paisleys (Which I think I mentioned before that I love that stamp!), the only thing I may have done different was to try and put a little bit of the smaller glitters around the paisleys. But overall, definitely a love from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! Oh that would have been such a cute idea! How did I not think of that! I love paisley too, its so pretty!

      Delete
  2. That gradient is some kind of perfection ^^
    And I love both the stamping and the glitter ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see your manicures, it always reminds me that I really need to buy a stamping kit. It makes so many manicures beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is beautiful! Love the gradient colors you used and the paisley designs on top! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ithi these are beautiful. That paisley stamp is one of my all time favourites. Love the gradient and glitter layered look too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the nicest manicures I've seen in a long time!! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig