First Adventures Into The Wild! Snow Leopard!

Allo polish Pals!
How is your week going? I can't believe we're half way through the week already!
Today I bravely went where I have not been before.. Animal print! While I love animal print on animals I've always been scared when it comes to animal print clothing or nail art. Well today I took the leap with my first ever leopard print.. Snow leopard to be more precise!
 
I started with two coats of Color Club's 'On The Rocks', a really beautiful metallic silver. I then used Model's Own 'Grey Day' to add spots and bordered them with Mash nail art pen in black. I decided I didn't want just print on my nails so I took it a step further and added some eyes. On my index and ring finger I added circles using Essence 'Lets Get Lost' and Anny's 'Bikini Girl Blue'. I then carefully added the eyes using the mash pen again and lined underneath with Mash nail art pen in white.

What do you guys think? I personally like how the eyes pop out of the silver background! In real life the eyes catch a little shimmer from the Anny polish I applied, it gives it a cute little twinkle!
I didn't realize until after I'd taken the pictures and somehow managed to run out of my supply of batteries that there was some silver around my thumb nail.. Pssh! Oh well :)

Have you guys been inspired to try animal print nails? Did you stick to original colours or did you go crazy with neons?

Have a great day, as always I appreciate your comments on my nail art!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i LOVE leopard print, yours came out amazing! i love that you added the eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty :)
    I love this a lot... I love that you put the eyes on the nails too :) They look amazing and I love the way they seem to pop :)
    I did snow leopard print nails too a while ago but I like your version a lot more :D
    You have a really lovely blog :)
    Im a new follower through bloglovin and your blog has ended up on my blogroll :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's gorgeous! I really like the colors you chose for this mani! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig