A pop of Colour!

Allo polish Pals!
Are you having a good weekend? Hope yours is going better than mine! I'm still sick, yuck but I'm making the most out of it.Happy happy! I decided to go for something sweet on my nails today, something simple little things like that lift your mood, don't you agree? Who's up for some cherry-pop?
A pop of cherry colour!
After applying my base coat I painted three coats of gorgeous light milky-pink (Its super sheer) from Herôme on all my nails. I then sectioned off all nails diagonally with tape and stamped using the NC03 plate and Nubar's 'White Tip'. Once dry I used striping tape to create different direction diagonal lines with Model's Own 'Banana Split'. I did pretty much exactly the same on my ring finger except I then stamped with Cheeky nail plate CH13 using Layla's '05' for the red cherries and Essie's 'Mojito Madness' for the green stems.

I rather like how this came together. While I like doing partial stamping (Only stamping in desired area's) I do think this stamp is far too beautiful not to be used fully so I'll be using the full pattern in the near future. What do you think of this manicure? Do you like the pop of color or do you think the cherries look out of place?

As always I appreciate your comments and thoughts :) Have a dazzling and wonderful weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really like the patterns and absolutely love the colours... absolutely well done! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love the colours and I adore the cherry pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I thought I was overdue a cherry manicure! :)

      Delete
  3. This was gorgeously cute and feminine! I really like how you composed it with stamping areas and stripes. The colors and cherry together, well everything makes me think of the 20ies some how. Thumbs up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better soon! this is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig