A Light Summery Gradient

Allo polish Pals!
Did you have a great weekend? Hope the start to your week is going smoothly! I had pretty unproductive weekend but there was lots of fun to be had! We watched some scary movies and I spent some time playing with my Partner's Nieces ~ So cute! Here's a look I managed to finish last night.


 
With an added matte topcoat

To create this gradient blend I used Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple', 'Bikini So Teeny' and Erre Due's #155. Erre Due shade I do regret not picking up some more of these beauts while I was in Greece last year! I personally love how well Mint Candy Apple and Bikini So Teeny work together!
I then used Model's Own Pro Matte topcoat ~ I was just curious, ya know?
 What do you guys think of this gradient? Do you Prefer it with a glossy topcoat or matte topcoat?

What would you guys prefer to see? I'm thinking of another water marble look for my next post or some doodley freehand nail art. Let me know!

Have a fantastic day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. That's such a pretty summer-time gradient! I love the colors you used! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yun! I do love summery-bright shades! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the gradient matte. It makes the colors blend together even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elin, I agree. I think Model's Own Pro matte topcoat has a nice way of gently fuzzying things out! :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! Very talented, those look pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose! So fresh and pretty. I prefer the matte top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are very, very pretty! They look like the background of a pretty water color painting. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig