The Candy Shop

Happy Weekend polishers!
I hope your having a good one so far! I'm left wondering where the time goes, I can't believe the last post was Wednesday, eesh! I'm having a quiet weekend here in Holland, My partner is away playing darts and I am looking forward to skyping with my family this evening. Until then I'll be painting and tidying. It was very interesting to see what you guys find as 'fiend colours' – Thanks for your comments as always!

Today's look is pretty simple ~ It didn't quite turn out how I had expected.

I started with a very subtle gradient. I used two coats of China Glaze 'Pink-iePromie', blended in a Herôme mini polish is a very light subtle pink after finally adding a light coat of Model's Own 'Banana Split' on the tips. I then stamped using the #306 & #307 plates from BM in Model's Own 'Pink Punch'. I rather like the retro looking gradient and I don't even mind that the stamping on my ring finger didn't turn out as strong because it does remind me of vintage stamping. I'm not too pleased with how my cuticles looked after stamping even with clean up.

Infact it reminds me of the hair dryer I have in England that is a beautiful milky butter cream shade and soft pink.

What do you guys think of this nail look? Do you like the barely there gradient or do you prefer your gradients to be more vibrant?

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love it ! This is so adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! perfect gradient, and adorable stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creamy and yummy look! I love the stamping and the colour is perfect, it really shows all the details. I never seem to choose the right colours for stamping, or maybe is it my techinique? whatever, this is SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink stamping. Super sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, yummy! Now I want your hairdryer too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig