China Glaze ~ Exotic Encounters Swatch & Review

Allo and good Saturday to you, polish pals!
Are you having a fabulous weekend? What crazy adventures are you getting up to? :) I had a lovely afternoon with my sister and 2 year old niece (I also had a lovely delicious plastic grape 'dinner' from her) Just the usual! I can't believe its a week today that I will be in Holland! Time just flies these days. So today I have another review for you. I am trying to conserve nail art and pretty things but I do have an..'interesting' look lined up for you tomorrow. Lets crack on, shall we?

China Glaze - Exotic Encounters

Glossed up with Exotic Encounters.


Colour ~ On first glance I can see this shade is beautiful in its own unique way. I'm personally more of a brighter green fan rather than deeper shades but I am just as intrigued as I initially was! To sum it up its a very gorgeous muted teal. In my opinion its slightly murky in appearance compared to the 'typical teal' but that’s not a bad thing! As part of the 'On Safari Collection' for Autumn 2012, I think gives a good indication of how aptly the colour suits the safari theme.

Coverage ~ Brilliant. Its a good crème that doesn't need a ton of work. One or two coats will take care of it all. No need to worry about patches.

Application ~ Perfect application. No streaks, perfect consistency. After applying the first coat which went on super smooth I did decide to do opt for my usual two; However I'm not entirely sure I really needed to. It was wonderful to apply. I would even say.. Creamy like a dreamy.

Overall ★ ★★★★ /5 ~ Once again I am giving a polish 5 stars! Its very worthy of the reward. What’s not to like? It applies easily and as you can see from the pictures it has a wonderful glossy finish to it. I am looking forward to pairing this with China Glaze Nude and Below Deck for an interesting look.

What do you think? Do you like/have teals and if so are you tempted by a more muted shade of it?
Would Exotic Encounter's sit nicely within your collection?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love 
Ithi
x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love green and I love the one china glaze polish I have so maybe I need to buy this one too ;). Glad you are having a fab wknd so far. Are you lining up guest posts to cover your trip to holland? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone will have all sorts of bright greens but little if no polishes like this one :) I seriously never even thought of that.. I've been trying to do like to manicures a day and catch up with editing the images and write the posts.. I am so new to all of this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a beauty! It looks fantastic on you! I can't wait to hear about your trip to Holland once you return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! Its a nice change to wear this sort of green! :)

      Delete
  4. Everytime I see China Glaze swatches, they always look so beautiful & shiny! I still don't own any yet though. Oh, and I noticed today that you didn't flood your cuticles :D You did a really nice job on your nails & your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love CG! Yes they do have the most gorgeous shine to them :) Thank you! I am becoming very conscious about cuticle flooding! Sadly some of my next following posts I did flood them but I think its something I am really going to focus hard on from now on :)

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig