Opalescent Nails To Suit A Dress

Allo polish Pals!
Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and a good start to the new week. Hopefully better than mine! I intended to post several times before now but I started my week out in total pain and it doesn't seem to be going away! Eesh! So Today's look isn't very complex but I think its quite cute.
Whats your opinion on opalescent nail polish? I've had this Herome sweetie in my untried stash for a little while now and I've been aching for a perfect use for it ~ And I found it.

I recently came across 'My Evening Dresses' containing some beauuutiful dresses! I was really amazed with the prices too, I'm thinking I ought to treat myself to a few new dresses because I think I'm going to be in for a shock once summer hits Holland. Its going to be a change from my past English summers! I really liked this dress and thought these simple stamped nails would go with it beautifully.
I used two coats of Herôme's Copenhagen and stamped with Nubars White Tip with the BM323 plate. Simple! What do you think? I personally love Copenhagen as a polish but I am often scared of using opalescent polishes in case my nails are stained and I am just so used to wearing brighter polishes!

What do you think of this look? Do you think it would suit the dress well? 

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi Lovely! These nails are so pretty, pretty, pretty!
    So sorry to hear you're in pain, hope you're feeling well soon.
    I like opalescent polishes, but as you said my nails are also a little bit stained, though I always take care to put base coat, sometimes I layer 2 kinds of it, but they get stained all the same :(
    I love the dress you chose, it's so feminine and romantic, I think it'd go perfectly with your nails.
    take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! I know what you mean, Base or no base I still get some staining unfortunately! Thank you, I thought the dress was very romantic-y too! xx

      Delete
  2. this is very elegant and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have blogged quite a lot while I was gone! I am not a fan of opalescent nail polish for the same reasons you stated. I like the dress you yhose! I love lace. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its a quite dress, huh? I'm not sure I could pull it off but I can wish! Missed seeing your posts!

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig