Mint Choc Chip Manicure

Allo polish pals! How are you all doing? Are you getting ready for Christmas? I am still in Holland and it is my 24th birthday tomorrow! I have no idea what I will be doing yet but I am sure its going to be a great day since I am with my boyfriend. It will almost be like having a second birthday when I get home too! I will do a blog about my birthday/time in Holland once I am back :)

Today I am showing you a look I did previously so I could share this scheduled with you. Its a pretty simple manicure but it reminds me of mint chocolate chip!

Mint Manicure. Please excuse the obvious wear!




I used China Glaze Ingrid as a base. Its a colour I have struggled to use in the past. I've never really been that big on browns for nails but I finally decided that it deserved some love so I decided to create a yummy manicure. On alternating fingers I used China Glaze Re-Fresh mint and Flyin' High on the tips. Pretty simple but I do love these minty greens.


What do you think about today's look? Are you a fan of minty coloured polish?

With love from Holland
Ithi
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh this makes me want to have mint chocolate ice cream :) You nails look good enough to eat :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a little mint craving too after this look! x

      Delete
  2. happy almost birthday! i hope you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having an amazing time in holland. Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back. Have a fab bday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Louise, I am having a great time in Holland! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Ithi! Happy belated Birthday!! I have not been much online lately and I missed to greet you yesterday (sorry for that). I hope you had a great time for your birthday in Holland and will have a great re-birthday celebration back home, lol!
    I absolutely adore the combo mint&chocolate (colour and taste wise) and your mani us not exception! It's amazing how dark Ingrid looks on your nails, it looks much lighter shade on mine :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig