Pinky Purple Water Marble!

Allo again polish Pals!
How are we holding up? I have that mid-week feeling due to lack of sleep so just a quick little post from me today! I attempted another round of water marble nails and I think I got another step closer, take a look and tell me what you think! Beware, there are still some messy errors!

Another Marble Misfit.


I started off with a base colour of China Glaze Nude. I then used China Glaze Below Deck (I'll be reviewing this soon) Something Sweet and Nubar's White Tip to marble. While this worked out better then my previous attempt I did have some smudging/colours smearing on my little finger while I added the top coat (even though it was dry :/ )

I also decided to try putting a generous amount of Vaseline around my cuticles and along my fingers which still meant I had a cleaning process but seemed safer (and somehow easier) to clean afterwards without risk of pulling the pattern off.

So what do you think? If you've not attempted it already do you think you ever will? Do you like the colours I put together?

Enjoy your Wednesday, See you soon!
Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Vaseline is a really good idea. I'll try it out if I deside to do a water marble again ;) Your mani is sweet but I loved your last combination of blue and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stefanie! I certainly had more luck with it then using tape. Thank you so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these colors, and I think the marble turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing job and i love the colors! i wish i was as good at water marble as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good :). Well done you for continuing with water marbling! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Louise! I figure the key to nailing it will be persistence! and a bucket load of patience.. lol.

      Delete
  6. Wow! This looks nice! The color choice is great. I still think I will never try water marble. But ask me again in a year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I understand it can seem really daunting but I'm glad I did finally try again :)

      Delete
  7. I've seen water marbling done a few times, tried it myself and was useless. So many things can go wrong but it looks so cool when done well :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig