Freehand Santa & Raindeer Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

I hope you are all having a great week so far? I'm back in work today for another nice long shift, I am really enjoying these longer working days, originally I was only penned in for 9-3 but I am now working on until 6. Yay for over time! I feel like the longer I am in, the more frequently I am in the faster I am getting the hang of things.

Today's nail art is one I am undecided on.. I mean... I liked the idea but I feel my execution let me down a little bit. Also I hadn't planned it out too well, I'll explain later on in the post. Anyway though.. those festive feels are flowing quite nicely!







Today's nail art is one I am undecided on.. I mean... I liked the idea but I feel my execution let me down a little bit. Also I hadn't planned it out too well, I'll explain later on in the post. Anyway though.. those festive feels are flowing quite nicely!

So what's your problem, Ithi? Well I while I love Faux Pearl from ORLY I am just wondering why I used such a light base.. Maybe you can see Santa better than I can but something darker would have made him pop much better.

The reindeer is ok. Its still not what I pictured in my head though.. I think she turned out looking rather flirty. Can reindeer be flirty? I guess so.. 
 
I guess its not the worst design I've ever done but I prefer the reindeer and Santa nail art I've done previously. I think it had more impact. Ah well, you can't win them all!

What do you guys think of this nail art? Have you worn Christmas themed nails before?

Thank you so much for visiting, I'll catch you again on Saturday (My birthday!) for some more nail fun. Take care of yo' pretty self!

Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I think it is super amazing and the base colour is fine :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so talented and patient to be able to do these awesome designs! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the reindeer, and that slightly naughty look in her eye! You are sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I think santa and the reindeer are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m obsessed! These turned out incredible!! I love Santa, and the light color contrast. It feels more Christmas and magical. The reindeer is so cute! Yes, she looks kind of flirty because her eyes are big, and it’s adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your Santa and reindeer turned out awesome! I think he's good just the way he is. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like this one better. Indeed the reindeer is flirty but he is so cute! And the details on the Santa are astonishing! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nail art has gone to another level, very cute and its amazing how you made it with free hand! cool art on nails indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is incredible. You have painted your nails beautifully. I am in love with your reindeer, she look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the reindeer looks amazing! Haha, I don't think the nail tech let you down to be fair. Santa looks super cute! Defo inspired me for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so amazing nail art, love the Santa, so cute. The reindeer looks so cute too. I love the details and the finish of these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, can't believe you did those free hand! I don't have that kind of creative artistry, so I'm super impressed. I love nail art, and especially festive looking ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never worn Christmas themed nail art. Your nail art is amazing. The reindeer and santa are cute even with the base that you used. Im still amazed at your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a cute nail art and very timely indeed! I like how you made the eyes of the deer and Santa. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First thought: BAMBI! Second thought: love that base, what polish is that?
    To me this is a perfect Christmas manicure that isn't all green-red-gold (and I think it looks even better mattified ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig