Freehand Charms/Confetti on Pink Holographic Nail Polish

Allo polish Pals!

I hope you are having a super dandy weekend so far? Are you having a nice quiet one or do you have lots of awesome plans?

Today I'll be going out with my boyfriends sister again - we're going to a cat cafe!! You guys know I love cats and miss my own dearly so I can't think of anything nicer than having a lovely cup of tea with cat cuddles! We're also going to go out for dinner.

 This is going to be a really lovely treat as I spent most of Friday doing a huge spring clean!

 Today's nails are random, but you guys are used to that by now.

Today's manicure actually came rather randomly, I didn't have any specific idea in mind when I created this so that will probably explain the odd accent nail but I wanted this to look almost like little 3D charms. Do you think I accomplished it?

I began with OPI's 'Nail Envy' base coat and once dry applied two gorgeous coats of Color Club's 'Cloud Nine'. I then applied my Pro-FX as a barrier between my paint and nail art and used my favourite brushes and acrylic paints to paint on the charms/gems. Or is it confetti? I don't really know!

What do you guys think of this nail art, do the pieces look 3D? What is your favourite colour for holographic nail polish?

Thank you so much for visiting. Have a fantastic weekend, I'll catch you again on Monday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Yes, they do look like 3d nail charms. I am not lucky enough to wear holo on my nails, but I love strong holo colors. Between your base is charming. I always love your random nailart,I can relate with it because I never have any design in my mind when I want to paint my nails and almost every design of mine is just a random pattern. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nailfame! I agree with you, sometimes the most random starts can produce very happy results :) Your patterns always turn out beautifully!

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! Cloud Nine is gorgeous *makes mental note to dig up her Halo Hues soon* and I love how the gems are sort of a frame for it. Definitely a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous that you have a cat cafe in your area. I am getting kitty fever- saw some adoptable cats when I was out the other day and I really wanted one of them but the sign said he needed a quiet home... and with 3 young kids, my home is anything but quiet, ha ha! I need some kitty snuggles though! I think your 3-D charms turned out really awesome- they look pretty 3-D to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to go to the cat cafe near me! Your nails are so pretty! The remind me of the board game called Pretty Pretty Princess, have you played it before?

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig