Freehand Blue Monochromatic Tiger Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? Can you really believe we're already in Feburary?!

I guess you could say I enjoyed the last monochrome nail art I did because I had no intentions of this being another one..but that's how it came out! 

I painted this while everything was going down..I didn't really have any inspiration so I asked my sister in law what I should paint and she suggested a tiger. I had wanted to paint a tiger for ages but I actually kept putting it off because I thought I couldn't do it... well... I still don't know if I've succeeded or not, you can be the judge!



For this manicure I used Mezmris Nail Lacquer's Base coat, 'Armor Up' and top coat 'Armor'; Barry M's 'White' nail polish and matte top coat, Pro-FX top coat and acrylic paints.

I spent so long on the tigers face that by the time I had finished that one nail I was confused as to what I should do with the others so I decided to go for a simple jungle/vine look. I also added some studs from the Born Pretty Store.

What do you guys think of my tiger? Do you prefer the matte or glossy version? I'm personally leaning towards the matte one!

Have a beautiful day my friends, thank you for visiting and please do let me know your thoughts!
I'll see you again on Sunday!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I. Love. This. Tiger.
    Both versions are lovely. I prefer it slightly more in matte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally succeeded hun. The tiger is perfect and the whole concept is amazing and pretty! My vote is for glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tiger turned out beautifully! I really like the blue color scheme, it gives this mani character and setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the tiger, it's beautiful!
    I always prefer shiny to matte :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear you can literally paint anything and that tiger is a 100% success. I am amazed by your freehand skill.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig