Reversed Greyscale Acrylic-Gradients & Diamonds!

Allo polish Pals!

Happy weekend to you all, I hope you are doing fantastically? How was your week? To be honest mine was kind of dull - but I needed that. I got some stuff done I really needed to do before next week when I'll be running around like a headless chicken. I feel so relieved some of the big 'to do's' have been ticked off.

I don't think I have too much planned this weekend, hopefully I may be going out today with my sister in law and on Sunday we'll be making our own pizza's (I'm not really supposed to eat pizza but shh..It's my poison!) with all different kinds of toppings, yum!

Today I have another one of my weird acrylic-gradients for you again. I had hoped to make the centers look almost 3D like I have done previously with my diamond nail art.. I don't think I really achieved it but I had fun painting this none the less.


For this manicure I began with my fave base coat, Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'Armor Up'. Once dry I applied two thin coats of Catrice's 'Generation whYte' and allowed to dry. I then added a thin coat of Pro-FX top coat to create a nice smooth barrier. I followed on with my acrylics by creating a thin line down the center of my nails and roughly drawing where my diamonds would be. I then blended every section from black to white using my acrylic paints and my bamboo brush (really, really, really time consuming may I add.) I then used different shades of blue and a blob of Hema's 'Happy Silver' polish in the center to try and make them gleam. I finished it all off with my Pro-FX top coat but didn't really like the out come so on went the matte top coat by Wet 'N' Wild!

What do you think of my manicure? Whilst I was photographing it I noticed that through the camera it appeared almost like an optical illusion, it was rather trippy!

What do you think of my split gradient and diamond combo? Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

Thankyou for visiting! I hope you have a fabulous weekend, I'll be back again on Monday :)

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Hi dear! What a wonderful manicure!
    Well, this weekend I have to make some order in my clothes, cleaning etc.. But obviously today I'll go out for a long walk!
    Smuack =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Me and my sisters made pizza yesterday and went to watch Fantastic beast and where to find them. I have fun weekend so far :D
    The manicure is beautiful. I did find the gems 3D-ish :)love the grayscale gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a delicious pizzalicious Sunday! This is a fantastic mani! Why are you calling it weird! It's not at all weird! It's super cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks really amazing :-D I like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super creative and so well done! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh... pizza! You've just inspired our dinner for this evening :)
    Your nails look great, and to me the gems in the center do look 3D even if you don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look like an optical illusion! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig