Starry Nights & Acrylic-gradient Rainbows!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? Has the weather been absolutely fabulous were you are? It's been a scorcher here the last few days. I'm not complaining! Today I am off to an amusement/animal park with my Niece, Nephew and Sister. Its aimed at children but I am sure Auntie Ithi will be dragged onto the water ride! On Thursday and Friday I will be doing lots of baby sitting (more like playing and having fun)

I'm flying back home on Sunday. The time has gone so fast. It's also making it very hard for me to decide what to post on what days but there will be posts!

Today though I have another one of my acrylic-gradients for you. I'm a little annoyed with how I blended my middle and index finger but I still really like the idea of this. My first version featured stamping and was a little hit and miss...so I made this one!

I personally hate the glossy version!
For this manicure I began with my usual base of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry applied Rimmel's 'Hot White Love' (All I had on me in terms of white) I added a thing coat of my Pro-FX top coat. Next I took a fine brush and sectioned off my nails using a gray paint to decide where my rainbows were going. I then made stripes of each colour going down my nail in the desired section. Using the same colours I began to carefully blend each colour into its neighboring colour. I then filled in my white gaps with black and added my stars.

I wish I had taken better care of blending my orange and yellow together on my index and middle finger but overall I think its quite an interesting look!

What do you think of my starry rainbow nails? Have you tried making gradients this way before?

Take care and have yourself a super duper day, my lovely nail friends. If you enjoyed this post please be kind enough to share it using the buttons below.

I'll catch you again on Friday for some more nailies!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Your acrylic gradients are always perfect and very cheerful. This one too is not an exception. I am loving this mani too! ^_^ Have a wonderful time with family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Nailfame! <3 Just as your comments always cheer me up :) I hope you will have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  2. LOVE these! They remind me of Pink Floyd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the color gradient a lot!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig