Brb - The Cat Fairy Is Taking A Nap! - Freehand Nail Art.

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope your week is going well so far!
I can't believe that on Sunday I'll finally be going home to see my family. I'll be gone for two weeks and after being apart from them since the beginning of January I can't wait to spend time with my Niece and Nephew..and everybody! I'll still be posting though. You know me, I've always got something floating around here!

Today's manicure is also another random idea that came from nowhere. This is... The cat fairy. He's a bit of everything, he helps keep the forest running smoothly. He'll do tax forms for mice, clean the tree stumps, dealing with general inquiries. But everyone needs a break sometimes... so here he is taking a little nap!


For this manicure I began with my usual base coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dried applied NYC's 'Williamsburg Vintage'. I created a purpley blue acrylic gradient using my brush to blend the colours through. I then used my acrylic paints and favorite brushes to freehand my cat nail art (wow, helpful information, Ithi!) I added Wet 'N' Wilds matte top coat just because I could ~ Just a side note, a dear friend of mine recently sent me some Wet 'N' Wild polishes, they are pretty darn awesome!!

I kinda wish I had done something differently, for example the 'shadow' under his wing really bugs me. I did the best I could with the eye situation I am dealing with!I also regret adding the brb text but ah well, ain't gonna cry about it!. :)

What do you think of my cat fairy nail art? Do you like to paint scenes on your nails?

Have a gorgeous day, I'll catch you on Friday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great mani and I adore its paws :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely wonderful <3
    You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thumbs up for the thumb! It's amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!
    Hope you have a wonderful time with your family and don't forget to bring back at least 10 bottles of Barry M White ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks magical. Love all the details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous as usual <3
    Oh, and that's great that you'll be meeting your family :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! A cat fairy!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The detail is incredible and I love how your mind works! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really beautiful, so detailed, great job!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig