Desert Island Freehand

Allo polish Pals!

Restless night? Kids got you running in circles?! Piles of laundry appearing before your very eyes.. A floor that just wont vacuum itself?!

Sit down and relax, Ithinitybeauty is now offering private exotic islands reachable only by boat for as many nights stay as you require. There is a beautiful little villa behind the relaxing swaying palm trees. Villa's include both their own hot tubs and pools, top notch wifi for nail polish and nail art online shopping, a private chef to cook all your chosen meals for you, a cocktail bar and... as if that isn't enough there are many hidden treasure chests to find all filled with luxury nail polish brands.

Claim your free boat ticket now! I could have maybe... ever so slightly, just possibly been day dreaming when I created these nails... ahh...


For this manicure I began with my all time bestie base coat, OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry (which is at the speed of light, obvs.) I applied two coats of Barry M's 'White'...and that's where our story ends because everything else was created with acrylic paints! I sealed it all off with my Pro-FX top coat and decided to go for a matte top coat, it just felt more..chilled.


What do you think of my little island? If you need me over the weekend that's where you'll find me!  (I wish!)

Have a wonderful day and fantastic week, catch you on Sunday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ohhhh dear dear! Enough of these dreamy talks....I will now start crying! (hahhahha)....Seriously you took me to a dreamland from where, no one going to come back...Anyways...Let's come back to reality...That's it's your outstanding mani which is calming my eyes, my mind and my soul! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty and awesome! I wish I could be there right now and have some nice cocktail on the beach ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and pretty like always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your funny and your nail art is perfect. It reminded me of my last summer trip :) Happy Easter dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so, so pretty, I love this mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe I love your intro! Beautiful freehand exotic Island :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are incredible! The really make me feel like I am at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love a free ticket for that dream island, please! ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig