Freehand Kawaii Kimmidoll Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Tell me one lovely thing that's happened in your life so far this new year :) I can tell you that one lovely thing to change for me in the new year is my new painting desk. You may have seen it before on IG or FB but I'll include it at the bottom of my post for those who have not seen it.

Today I have another freehand design which was created whilst I was back home in England.
This is inspired by the ever so cute Kimmidolls, beautiful little and unique dolls inspired by Eastern culture.




For this manicure I began with my favorite base coat, OPI's 'Nail envy' and once dry applied Barry M's 'White' to all my nails. I then created my Kimmidoll with my acrylic paints and bamboo paint brush. I decided to do my other nails with a gradient but used acrylics instead of nail polish for two reasons 1. I didn't have that many polishes with me. 2. I think it gives quite a different effect.

I sealed it all off with Barry M's top coat and even tried it matte because...just because I could :)

Here's a before and after of my nail painting situation... thanks to my wonderful boyfriend because it was back breaking doing these 4+ hours of freehand designs on the bed. I've gone up in the world! Booyah.
Now it has a proper desk lamp too! 




What do you think of my japanese Kimmidoll manicure? Have you created a gradient with acrylic paint before?

Have a super day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This is so adorable, I love it!
    And... 4+ hours?! I am really impressed by your patience, I think the longest time I've spent on a manicure is perhaps 1,5 hours and I thought that took waaayyy too long haha. But then again, your results are always so gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emelie, thank you so much! Yes it is a pretty long time but I suppose I have more freetime than some people but I hate being inactive so it keeps me busy for a while! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful! I love the gradient and great job on the freehand doll and vines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lovestruck, I have way too much of a fun time with acrylic gradients!

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute manicure Ithi! I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is truly amazing nail art and I love the doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig