Punchy Pink Splatter Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Did you have a great weekend? I didn't really get up to much. I did a few manicures but everything just turned out wrong - that seems to be a pattern lately... I need this pattern to end! I want to create amazing things!
Today I have a manicure that was kind of spur of the moment. I didn't really plan it. Have you ever randomly had two colours sat next to each other and then fallen in love with the combination? That basically happened with this pink and blue combo! Neon's in Autumn/Winter?... Why not!

For this manicure I began with my favorite top coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy'. Once dried I applied two coats of Claire's 'Splash' – a very cute shimmery aqua shade. I then added one coat of Essie's 'A Cut Above' which is a lovely pink glitter. Now came the messy part! Using a cut up drinking straw I began to splatter One's #31 across my nails. Once this was dry I added some generic little heart sequins which I coated with Ozotic Sugar's '903'. I finished up by adding a matte top coat.

What do you think of my bright and punchy colour combination? Do you like splatter nails?
Have a lovely day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I always think that unplanned manis normally come out very nicely....;-) And this mani too is looking that fab. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super eye catching and fun looking nail art. I like very much what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this look on your nails :) It looks amazing ;)
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this turned out! Pink and grey are amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've totally done that before too where I see two random polish bottles together and decide to make a mani with them together :) I like this bold color combination! I've never tried splatter before because I'm scared of the mess haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that I fall in love with this color's combo to ;D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig