Starry Sky And Freehand Pegasus Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I am so excited to share today's post with you. I wanted to create something mythical and pretty so I attempted something I considered to be quite hard...But its always fun to have a challenge! I'm actually pretty happy with how this came out!


I began by created a gradient using Fearne's 'High Tide', Color Club's 'Winter Wonderland', Yes Love's #34 and Orly's 'Sky Blue'. For the art I used my trusty bamboo brush and acrylic paints. I also added a tiny bit of Barry M's 'VIP' for some bluey sparkle! I finished it all off with 'Nail Girls' top coat - which is actually not too bad at smoothing the acrylic paint out nicely.

I had so much fun painting this design and I am pretty happy with the outcome. I'm not going to sit and pick out flaws or mistakes I may have made. I'm just content with it.

What do you think of my starry sky and Pegasus manicure? Have you created nail art with a mythical creature?

Have a smashing day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Wonderful mani. I can't draw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, A.notcopyacat! I think with like most thing, the more your practice the more you learn but if you call it 'art' I don't think there is such a thing as getting something wrong - its all your own interpretation! :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Ithi!! I love the gradient background you made (it's already magical on its own, especially with the blue sparkle!) but the unicorn is stunning. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin! I am really glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Where should I start? The gradient looks amazing. The colours go perfectly together! Your thumb looks awesome. I love how the moon and clouds look. And your Pegasus is fantastic! Simply perfect!
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pia!! You are so kind :) I actually really enjoy painting clouds for some reason, ha! It always seems to be night time or at sea on my nails! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, it's soooo beautiful, you'e sooo good at this free hand painting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Emylii! I think so too, Its not often I am really happy with my nail art, haha :) xx

      Delete
  6. adorable mani ! i so sad i do nail art most with stamping, and i like the most when i see different technique ! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so amazing!! Excellent job! *____*
    Everything in this nail art is perfect, the background, the clouds and of course the pegasus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so stunning and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig