Rainbow Noodles - Freehand Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you are all wonderful little rays of sunshine today – Basically I wish that today will bring you lots of smiles and happiness.  I have some more freehand nail art to share with you today. Its a little bit unusual... I guess that's not a first for this blog :) This kind of happened shortly after my return from England when I was a little...uninspired. Non the less, it was...interesting. Who wants some of my rainbow noodles?!! My inspiration came from *THIS* pin on pinterest, I thought it looked fun and unusual!


For this manicure I began with Catrice's 'Honey Blossom' from the Kaviar Gauche collection. A lovely nude base. Everything else was created with my acrylic paints and my bamboo brush. There's not really a lot else to explain. I wish my lines had looked so much neater but unfortunately it is what it is.

What do you think of my rainbow noodles? Have you had food related nail art before?
Have a wonderful day
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Unusual one and with a touch of retro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique and fun design. I love the rainbow Noodles :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice work ! so unusual mani, and i like when we have something different on our nails
    kisses and hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so adorable, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig