Pink And Orange Waves

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Today I have a manicure to share with you that, initially I hated but after. I even noticed something that looks like a mistake on my ring finger, but it wasn't on my nails! But it appeared in every picture I took?! I've never had that before! Guess there's always new things to discover when your a blogger. Excuse the stubbyness of these nails!

*Thank you to everyone for your supportive messages. I am so grateful to you all, you really don't know how much so. I got to pay my respects and I now feel a lot calmer in myself. I am so glad I could make it back in time.


Mr Bravo said these nails remind him of Poké balls... Does it make you think of Pokemon? I think he's just being a nuttybutter.

For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'White', that was in fact the only polish I used for this manicure! I then attempted to blend some orange and pink acrylic paint together. I then created a black outline, added some dots and these really cute studs I picked up from The Born Pretty Store. I think the outcome of the coloured part looks kind of like a painting, don't you?

What do you think of this manicure? Does it remind you of Pokemon?!
Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. very artistic waves I say :D with the white everything balace perfectly. LOVED IT <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Pokemons for me, if I remember it right the balls were in different colours? And without dots? ;)
    I like this mani a huge lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ithi, yes, i saw mistake on your ring finger , ahhh you put a stud in the left side
    dont be too much critical for your self . it is place for relaxing , and relief a stress
    love you and your work too :) take care dear , it is fine you was in England to say last goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I mentioned on FB this is a fantastic nail art. It is stylish, original and the colors are beautiful. What more? I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this one! It is so summery with these bright beautiful colours.
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool manicure, I like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are really pretty, I love the colorful gradient and all of the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, my first thought when I saw the image was "These look like Pokéballs!", funny that your husband thought the same thing. I LOVE Pokémon so that just made me happy! :) Now I felt an urge to try out Pokémon nail art of some sort... Great job Ithi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful <3 But to be fair, I really thought about Pokeballs when I first saw them :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig