Domino Nail Art - Freehand

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I have more brick-ish nails today, this is kind of inspired by a secret love of mine. I have really fond memories of sitting with my parents...a glass of wine, good music on the television and a game of dominoes! This has also rubbed off on my Niece who likes to play dominoes with me. Here are some more nails I created while in England, I thought it would be fun to try and create some freehand dominoes :)


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'White' as a base for my red (Do you find Rimmel reds stain?) and added two coats of Rimmel's 'Queen Of Tarts' on top. I then used my Oumaxi acrylic paints and bamboo brush to create the dominoes. I didn't have a black nail polish with me so I even did the tips freehand with black acrylic – normally I would have used polish and striping tape so I was quite pleased with their tidiness! I finished the whole manicure off with a licking of Catrice's top coat and a few studs.

What do you think of my dominoes? Have you tried any game inspired nails?

Have a gorgeous day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. You are very talented - it's looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks amazing! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you painted the domino's on a french base, it looks edgy and yet elegant too. I love to play domino with my daughter, it is a fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic! Looking great 👍
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dominos! I loved this game as a child and your mani is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, whole mani looks gorgeous Ithi ::D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! How do you do it?? It's beautiful Ithi! I love the domino bricks....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing as always! I love the shading and the added rhinestones create the perfect bling :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig