Feeling Fancy With TheFinderThings.net

This item was sent to me to review but as always you will get my full and honest opinion.

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you've had a wonderful week. I'm still so backwards since my eye swelled up (In fact it still isn't quite back to normal :/ ) that I am posting as I create. I don't like this, I like to be a little ahead of myself. How do you guys schedule your posts? Do you have a particular method? Do you have weeks of posts in advance or do you work from post to post as you intend to blog? I'm really interested to know. Today I have a simple post featuring gorgeous bow stencils from TheFinderthings.net, you can read my review below.




These stencils come in on a large sheet and are very easy to peel off from the backing paper. As you will see I used quite a lot of these already since they are so cute and incredibly fast and easy to use. They also come in different sizes which is fantastic if you have narrow nail beds like me. The method is simple. Peel the stencil off and apply to the nail in your desired location. Please ensure your nail polish is completely dry before applying them as they may lift the polish off when you go to remove them. I gently lay the stencil on my nail and used the blunt end of my tweezers to smooth down only around the edge of the stencil (Basically, just around where the hole is, not all the way around the edges.) I then applied my polish on top and once well coated used my tweezers to remove the stencil.

Removing the stencil. It's really not complicated but learning which way to pull the stencil off will help you create a very neat and clean design. First of all I removed the stencil from one side to the other, I don't recommend this as the polish can seep into different places, however removing from bottom to top ensures a really pretty and clean result! They are of great quality which means there is no risk of these tearing while removing them - yay!

Get creative! Who says you have to paint these stencils with just one colour? If you can think of it, why not try it? So far I've thought of gradient within the stencil, nail stamping patterns inside the stencil, splatter effects, using it as a guide for freehand acrylic design, using it to keep caviare beads in a neat design...So you see that there is a lot of creative wiggle room!

What do you think of my simple design using these pretty stencils? Have you tried stencils before?

Don't forget you can also find TheFinderThings.net at Twitter and Facebook!

Have a great weekend my friends!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. this is a lovely manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this nail art makes your nails look so elegant!
    I lovee this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I like my posts to come out at 6 am on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I usually only schedule out a post or 2 in advance so I just make sure I give myself enough time to write and schedule each post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and girly! I often collect pictures of 2-3 different polishes and load them up and write posts at the same day. This way I am a few days ahead and can also add important posts quickly in-between. It also avoids stressful last-minute-posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet manicure! :3
    I prepare my post in advance.. I usually have 2-3 post in advance and the I decide how to schedule them. (usually 2 a week)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely and feminine manicure!
    Ithi I am so sorry your eye is not getting better as fast as you expected... that's so bothering! I'm sending you a big hug maybe that'll help making you feel better!
    I know what you mean about scheduling. I am about 7 or 8 posts ahead, and if something needs urgent posting I simply move the whole schedule over. Now I have been trying to write as much as I can and go through my drafts of unpublished pics, because I wouldn't want to go totally offline once the baby is born, so I might manage publishing once or twice per week even if I don't have time to do my nails ;-)
    I hope your eye gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig