Welcome To Happy Hour!

Allo polish Pals!
Lets do a little Sunday imagery, shall we? You walk into my bar and see every brand of nail polish you can think of, with every single shade the brand has ever produced. There are new collections, discontinued collections. Drinks, whatever you chose are entirely free and its time for Happy Hour! My happy hour lets you pick any three nail polishes from any brand or collection for £2. Or $2. Or 2 Euro, whatever your currency is, imagine it is so. What polishes are you dying for?!

I pick OPI's 'Breathe Life' from a previous collection (discontinued I believe, it was my first 'serious' polish.) I then move onto Parrot Polish and take 'Mary Mark Read' because... It's freaking beautiful! Finally I walk over to the ILNP stand and pick up 'Rehab' for all my holographic needs.



For this manicure I used two coats of Essie's 'Beyond Cosy' and created my letters using Oumaxi acrylic paints. It may seem like a really random idea for nail art but the raw idea came from * this * pin on Pinterest.

Your turn, you don't have to name three polishes, even just one is good. I'm just interested to see what you guys are lemming for!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I have been drooling over Butter London's Lolly. I had intended to put it first on my February list of polishes to buy, but then Models Own announced their half-price sale! I am with you on the ILNP holos and I would probably also pick up one of their multichrome flakies. I am put off buying American polishes by the high postage costs though. I am definetely going to pick up the new Barry M express-drying spring shades, because I have got some Tesco Clubcard points left so I can get them for 'free' :-) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo, what an idea! I have no must-have discontinued polishes in my head right now. But maybe I would grab a few old Glam Polish shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha what a cool idea! If only this was really a thing :D I'd pick some Painted Sabotage polish (probably Hate Tank), then some Emily de Molly for sure (Oceanic Forces or Cosmic Forces) and probably another indie like ILNP's Mega :D I love that Essie polish you used for this design btw, shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely nail art. At the moment I don't have a real lemming, I've been boring lately and I've bought everything I've always wanted.. XD But hmm. maybe I'd snag the whole CG OMG holo collection at that party you're talking about ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this mani ! this nail polish is amazing ! flip flop fantasy china glaze i would grab , but i dont have :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely nail art! Sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for the mention😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, sooo fun and beautiful!! I love it.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, to answer your question, I usually don't pick my polishes after brand, I choose by color. But for sure I would choose first Nfu Oh 51, because I never owned this polish and it is on my wishlist for a lifetime :)) After that I am sure I would pick some holo polishes, because I can never get enough of them! As about your nail art, it looks super cute and cool in the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so fun, your letters are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig