Flowers And Flakies

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Thank you for answering my previous post question, it was really fun to see what polishes you are wanting to add to your collections :) Today I have a one stroke flower manicure for you. I had to throw in some flakies... I just had to!


For this manicure I began with two coats of 'Aruba Blue' on all my nails. Once dried I applied Nubar's '2000' for some extra oompfh! I then created my flowers using a small squared brush and two shades of pink. They are not the best...but I'm not the best at one stroke – but its fun to try! I went over the edges of my flowers using the darkest pink to design the flowers more. I am still wondering if I should have outlined them in black? I finished it all off with Barry M's top coat.

What do you think of this flower and flakie combo? Have you had a chance to try the 'once stroke' technique?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. OMG, these are very pretty and I love the flakies on the base, it makes the whole mani look fancy. I made some one stroke flowers too recently, but your are looking much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a beautiful look ! i like it dear Ithi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a great idea to add the flakies, definitely more "oomph" :D I have never tried one stroke because I am so intimidated by it!! So I already love your designs just because you did one stroke lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ithi, your one stroke flowers are gorgeous! And this background is making whole mani even more spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. This looks so stunning. the flower are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and gorgeous to combine flakie and flowers! I love your fantasy and your beautiful manis! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks fabulous with flakies, like a fairy tail on the nails. Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I haven't tried this technique but your flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh this is so beautiful! I really need to practice my one stroke flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they look fine and I think outlining them in black would have overpowered them! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig