Ithinity Beauty's 2nd Blogiversary!

Allo polish Pals!
Today marks exactly two years since I posted nail art here at Ithinity Beauty, come sit down and please help yourself to a glass of virtual and invisible champagne! I can guarantee it is practically calorie free! I honestly can't believe that it has been two years and also excitingly tomorrow is mine and Mr Bravo's two year anniversary also! I have really enjoyed blogging the past two years, there are times I have been critical on my nail art, times where you guys have helped me to be a little more confident and encouraging me to post with your friendly and supportive comments. I have made some wonderful friends! Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog since the start and to everyone who joined the conga line along the way, I am truly grateful to each and everyone of you :) For today's post I have some '2 year' nail art and I also thought I would show you y favorites from the past year / the designs I  have been the most happiest with.

Pretty simple design but I think it gets the point across. I am hoping to show you some recreations later this week of my first ever manicures. I feel like I have learnt a lot since my time blogging; Both mentally and with every other aspect. Here are some of my favorite manicures from the past year; My nails went through so many changes this year, didn't they?!


 
 
 
Which one of these manicures did you like best?
Well that's probably one of the longest posts I have done! Again I want to thank everyone who visits my blog, the lovely friends I have made who comment and the silent browsers. You guys are awesome and I hope to spend another two years blogging.

Have a fantastic evening,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. congrats 2 years anniversary !
    i know almost all your favor nail art , and truly i like them all
    flowers and leafs could be my favor , but they are all beautiful ! all the best !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bubica! I am glad I am blogging so I could meet such lovely ladies like yourself - you are always so kind and encouraging with my nail art <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Ithi! I am glad I discovered your blog! There are quite a few manis I liked but the matte flowers were the best. Go on like this, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stadtwaldvogel! I feel like we've been following each other's blog for the duration of the two years! Thank you again so much :) xx

      Delete
  3. Big congrats to your second blogiversary!!! Yaaay! I haven't been around for those two years, but I'm sooo glad we found each other, you've become such a sweet and dear friend. I love your blog and your nail art, you're such a big inspiration! I love this anniversary nail art as well....lol...it's fun and sweet. :-)
    Hugs and love to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ann-Sofie! I'm glad we found each other through blogging too :) I never expected to make such lovely friends from all over the world. You are always too kind but thank you so much for your support :) Sometimes I want to give up if something doesn't go right but you are always so kind :) xx

      Delete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS (: I love you nail art :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I like this for your 2 years! Happy blog birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the happy blog birthday wishes dear Ananka! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Congrats Ithi. What a fantastic two years! Keep going :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!
    You've made so many beautiful and special manicures the past months ;)
    I hope you'll continue blogging for a long time and I'm looking forward to see your next manicure!

    Xoxo julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2 year blogaversary! I love this mani, and all of your past ones! So happy to have found your blog, and that you are my blogging friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each nail art has something special. Congratulation for these two years and I hope you will blog for many, many more years from now on too!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig