Essie: Mint Candy Apple Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals,
How are you all doing? I'm missing seeing new nail art around here and I can't wait to go crazy when I return to Holland but for now at least I do have a swatch and review of a really beautiful classic Essie polish. Mint Candy Apple!

Colour ~ Mint Candy Apple is a sweet pastel green. Yes it is indeed a minty green but it also has a beautiful apple tone too. I would say its not your average mint green. You know when a polish name perfectly suits its polish? This is one of those!
Application ~ Wonderfully smooth to apply. I had no issues at all. The dry time was incredible and unlike some pastel colours I didn't find there to be any real streaking problems. I applied two coats and got a beautiful coverage.

Texture ~ It's pretty creamy dreamy really. Not too thick, not too thin.

★★★★/5 A high score! The colour is gorgeous and pairs wonderfully in many nail art looks, the dry time is pretty fast (definitely in comparison to some other minty pastel colours I have previously used which took forever and a half!) There's nothing really bad to say about Mint Candy Apple!

If I borrowed this from a friend would I go and buy myself a bottle? Yarp! I would because I love the hint of apple which makes this one a little more unusual than most mint polishes.

Whats your stance when it comes to mint nail polish? Do you have your own favorite?
Have a lovely day, beauties!
Love
Ithi


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Such a beautiful color! It was on my wish list for so long, I think it might have started my polish craziness :)
    Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Natalie! Thank you so much! :) I do love the way my hands look with this on, I find it flattering. It doesn't pick up any red-pinkness that might stand out too much

      Delete
  2. The more swatches I see from this color the more I love it. I only own one mint polish: Life Saver from NOPI. Should I get this one? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just what you mean! Before I purchased Mint Candy Apple I saw pictures floating around online (this was before I really researched swatches) I do think this is a benefit to any collection; I see nothing not to like!

      Delete
  3. I love mint polish, and I'm always looking for more! This is a fantastic mint shade! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yun! I really do recommend this shade, its pretty flawless in my opinion :)

      Delete
  4. That color looks great on you! Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award (which I think you already have... sigh): http://the-nail-snail.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award-nominations.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nail Snail! I have already had a Liebster award but I am really grateful! Don't sigh, I'm still on vacation but if my memory wont fail me I will check out your post to see what you answered :)

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig