Color Club: Eternal Beauty Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing? Today's post is another scheduled post while I am away so I thought today I would finally share with you my review and swatches from Color Club's Eternal Beauty! Its about time! This one is so beautiful its quite hard to capture how amazing the holo really is!

Colour ~ Eternal Beauty is a medium purple based holographic polish. The linear holographic effect is quite strong in this polish, just as it was in 'Harp On It' and 'Cloud Nine'. When in natural light the holographic is right there in full force!

Application ~ It applies like a rainbowy-liquid dream, I applied two coats and had no problems at all. I only suggest making sure that your first coat is really dry before moving onto the next but the dry time is pretty quite!

 Texture ~ It's slightly thicker than the previous two Color Club holographic I've shown but its still a pretty easy texture to work with.

 ★★★★★/5 Oh yes! I have to be honest, this is probably my favourite holographic polish I own. I like the purple base and the holographic particles sit beautifully in the base colour. I've one other purple holographic polish but this has to be my first choice because of the wonderful texture and speedy dry time!

If I borrowed this from a friend would I then buy myself a bottle? YES because of how strong the holographic effect is. Even in low light this one is a true beauty, the name is perfect for it! #

Have you tried any of the Color Club holographic polishes? Do you have a favourite purple holographic polish in your collection?

Have a great day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That holo is amazing! I have a purple holo in my collection but it dries really slowly and streakily, so this one's definitely going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one and I think you did a good job capturing it. Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ithi, what a great review! This colour is to die for! It has been in and out of my wish list for a while, because I can't find a trustworthy Color club e-tailer. I placed an order once, and had the most terrible experience, never got the polish or the refund, and nobody was answering me. I got refund 6 months later, but they discounted the shipping rates... :(
    But I'd love to own this one!! It's so perfect and suits you wonderfully.
    Hope you're having a great time back home.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm glad I found your nice blog through Gelic's guest blogging. :-) Now you've got another follower at Bloglovin'. :-)
    Eternal Beauty is just gorgeous! Love it. Great pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig