Sweet Nothing's In The Wind

Allo polish Pretties!
Are you have a fantastic start to the week? I had a great weekend watching my man play and win a darts tournament on Saturday night, I love watching him play and I'm so proud :) I also got a lot of spring cleaning done. I really blitzed everything!
Today's look is one I feel quite happy with. Its a frosted gradient with stamping.




I started with my usual base coat of OPI's Nail Envy before adding two coats of China Glaze 'Nude'.
I then sponged on Picture pOlish 'sky' to make the gradient. Next I added a single coat of Ozotic Sugar 903 (Wowee at this glitter! It was almost a shame to cover the glitter up, I look forward to using it in all its glittery awesomeness soon) Then I added a coat of Model's Own Pro Matte topcoat. Finally I took Color Club 'On the Rocks' and stamped the dandelion image from the NC01 plate.

I'd been wanting to use this pattern for a long long time but I really wanted to find some colours to really make it stand out and do it justice. Hope I managed that! 

So what do you think of this look? Its really grown on me. I think there's something slightly sweet and romantic about it. Do you like how frosted it looks? What’s your opinion of stamping over matte nails?

Have a fantastic day, lovelies!
Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. This looks amazing! I love the dandelion-stamping. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Isadora is a Swedish brand and I'm not sure if you can find it abroad. Let me know if you want to do a swap, I can help you get that polish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elin, and your welcome! I will have to consider that! Most of my polishes are still in England so I might have to wait until I have my whole collection with me but that would be fun :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, and thank you for these amazing plates!

      Delete
  3. hi Ithi! This is really gorgeous! The gradient is perfect, and the stamping sublime. It's a good thing to know color club on the rocks stamps so well, I was hesitating whether to buy it or not.
    Lucky you for spring cleaning, I haven't started yet! there's so much to be done, specially windows glasses (which I hate cleaning and then seeing all dirty with pollen!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! Yes it stamps beautifully, I think all the color club foiled's will :D Its a beautiful silver for sure. Window cleaning is the worst! I always look back after I have finished and see a smudge here or there! xx

      Delete
  4. omg! these are the cutest! i love what you did here. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are beautiful. I love the gradient and the matte effect and the gorgeous stamp. I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig