'Cause We All Just Wanna Be Big Rockstars★

Allo polish Pals!
Is everyone having a good weekend? My chilled weekend didn't turn out to be so chilled. Its been a pretty stressful and eventful weekend but hopefully now I can just carry on with things and have a better week. I can honestly say the past two weeks have been pretty rotten!
So.. Today's look makes me think of a rock star and right now that's how I want to feel!

I love holographic polish!
Purple and green should never be seen?..


 I started with Essie's 'Dive Bar' and added a gradient using Nubars holographic 'Treasure'. I think the rest is pretty self explanatory but as you can see on my middle finger I added four square gems. It wasn't fun to do while my hands where shaking! I don't think the pictures really show just what an interesting colour Dive Bar is – Sorry!

What do you think of this gradient? Do you think the green and purple work together?
Are you a sucker for holographic polish like me?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous Graduation! and I love the diamond studs!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green and purple together. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green and purple rock so hard! and green and pink rock even harder! (in my view) I love the rhinestones you chose and how you placed them, a great job. But why were your hands shaking...?
    So sorry to hear your weekend was stressful. Hope everything is ok.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. Edgy nail art rocks!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find the essie formula horrible to use... I have noticed in the blog world some people hate it and some love it

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig