A lady Of Lace and Pearls

Allo polish Pals!
How are we this fine Tuesday? I have been trying to slowly teach myself some Dutch with the help of my wonderful boyfriend the past few days. I can't believe how soon I will be going to Holland. Its time to start finalizing plane tickets and making a big list of thing I will need! Just a brief and quick post today to show you my current mani. Inspired by lace and pearls. There’s something about this that slightly makes me think of teapots and lace table clothes..

Re-loving Zoya's Yummy

Lace and Pearls


I applied two coats of Zoya 'Yummy' which is one of my all time favorite blues and possibly one of my first few polishes as I became an avid polish collector. To stamp the lace I used Bundle Monster plate 323 in Konad's Special polish. I then added a light pink gem stud into my Seche Vite topcoat.

I am really sorry for how messy this looks around the cuticle. I'm not sure why, its a whole mixture of things maybe such as I had bad lighting while painting, My Yummy is not in its bestest of days and maybe I was just messy *Sad face*

What do you guys think? Have you tried a lace inspired manicure? I'm still dying to use the lace stamp on a nude base. Maybe with a dark dusky mauve colour to stamp! What colours would you use?

Enjoy your day!

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I'm such a huge lace fan and a nice delicate looking mani is on my 'must do' list this week :). Thank you for commenting on my mirroball post tonight. I didn't notice any strong smell from the polish but will let you know how I get on with hot stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really love your lace mani! The bow was a super cute touch :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ithfifi this is so refined and pretty! You're right, the blue is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job. I love the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! I was hoping it would seem that way!

      Delete
  3. Pretty! Love the lace with this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your lace mani! I would try white lace over a black or dark blue base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your lace mani if you do one! :) Sounds like a great choice.

      Delete
  5. this is so pretty! like little sweaters on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a cute way to describe it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. This is really cute! I love your lace design and the white/blue color combo! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig