Happy New Years! Freehand Holographic (ish) London Skyline With Fireworks!

Allo polish Pals!

I hope you are all doing awesomely today. It's crazy, all year long it has felt like I've been typing about how fast this year has gone, how each week has whizzed by so quickly.. And now we're finally at the end!

I know I get far too gooey and squishy but I honestly thank you all for all your kind words and visits over the past year, it really means a lot and on the darker days it has really helped lift clouds, enough about me though. I'd like to know more about you!

I believe I asked you all this last year but I always like to see if the times have changed anything. Is there anything you are looking forward to in particular in the new year? Or are there any changes or resolutions you are going to take up? We'll look at some nail art and then I'll tell you my news!



For this manicure I began with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, 'Armor Up' which is a miracle in the fact that it is pretty much dry by the time I am unscrewing my Barry M 'White polish', which I applied two coats of. Next I used a thin coat of my Pro-FX complete 3 top coat to make a nice barrier between the polish and the art.

For my sky I mixed different shades of blue and I believe even a peacock shade of acrylic to make the acrylic-gradient, but I wasn't finished there. Next I added a very cheap top coat and loaded my brush full of blue glitter and again added that cheap top coat to seal in the loose glitters. I then added a very thin and delicate coat of Polish Me, Royalty's 'Unicornicopia' for a very fine dazzle of holo sparkle - sadly I didn't capture it in all its glory.. I'll work harder on this. I couldn't stop looking at the holo in person.

I completed my skyline by adding the silhouettes using my Pure Color #9 and #10 brushes. My final step was to add final layer of top coat, Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'Armor'.

So what am I looking forward to this year? Hopefully within a month or two I'll be on Etsy with my own little store. I've got some plans in line! As for setting myself any resolution's... I kind of refuse to. The last few years I've done that it has been the least helpful thing (for myself, apparently I don't work that way!) So I'm just going to say I am going to enjoy taking better care of myself and enjoy more time on my feet and out in the fresh air!

I hope you guys have a fantastic time celebrating and seeing the new year in, have fun and stay safe! May 2017 bring you so much love, luck and prosperity! I really hope it brings you so much happiness.

I'll catch you... next year – that was weird to say! I'll be back on Monday. Thanks for visiting, don't forget to let me know what's up with you :)

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! Now how can I ever come up with a New Years manicure I like after seeing this one? It's just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani! Great background, everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! My favorite part is the adorable little clock tower! As for this year, I am full of optimism that it's going to be a great one. My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and planning a special trip for that. My New Years resolution is to open my heart and spread more love to others around me in every aspect of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgeous mani my dear! I'm excited what you are planning on etsy. I don't really have any resolutions for next year, maybe trying to be more relaxed :D

    I wish you a happy new year, hope you'll have a lovely evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I showed this manicure to my daughter and she was just going wild about it and saying loud WOOOOW. Yes, this is the effect of your wonderful work on us and I hope that we will see a lot's more this new year! I wish you all the best, health, joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love London views, though I've never had a chance to visit (but someday...) :D
    I know what you mean, time flies and I can't believe the year's passed already. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I really envy your skills! ♥

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig