Freehand Rainbow Prism & Winter Sweater (Fair Isle) Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
Are you all doing well? I hope the week has been treating you well! If not, don't worry. We're almost at the weekend! Tomorrow is actually my birthday so while this weekend will be quite nice it also does mean going back to Holland on Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing Mr Bravo and everybody but saying goodbye at the airport never gets any easier. Also I need your hugs, I've had my second cold since I've been home, this time round its killer.. :(
Still.. there's lots to look forward to so no dwelling!

Today's manicure is probably really typical of me (sorry!) I figured there are so many sweater style manicure's floating around the internet.. why can't there be rainbows too?!


So for this manicure I began with the remaining drips of my Nail Envy base coat by OPI. Oh how I miss my Mezmris Armor Up! I then applied two coats of Barry M's 'White' nail polish and allowed to dry. Once dry I added a thin coat of my Pro-FX top coat and again allowed to dry. I then began the painstaking job of adding a triangle of each colour to my nails, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink and then began mixing colours to try and blend them together.  I then attempted to add a Fair Isle pattern on three nails and added snowflakes to the others and again sealed with my top coat.

I should have tried this matte but I didn't.. instead I added a scattered holo top coat which while looked beautiful in the light didn't really do much to enhance this manicure. So.. no perfect smooth matte version, boo.

What do you guys think of this rainbowy, wintery combination!? Do you like mixing styles up?
Have a gorgeous day my friend, thank you so much for visiting. Don't forget to leave your thoughts, I love to know what you think! I'll catch you again on Saturday :)

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It's so cute!! If it were a shawl or sweater, I would wear it with a big smile on my face :)
    *sending big hugs and lots of warmth your way*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've done a great work here! It is so colourful!!! Have a serene evening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ithi ♥♥♥
    I love your rainbow sweater nails, so cute and colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a beautiful, colorful, Christmas jumper!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig