Freehand 2D & 3D Cubes

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you are having a great week so far! Is it getting cold where you are? I'm noticing the decline in warmth terribly! I'm all about fluffy socks, sleeved blankets and hurrying to get inside! How will I survive another winter?!

Today's nail art is a bit...'out there'. I'm not sure if this is going to be received well (I get that feeling with some nail art, like I can almost guess its not going to be very popular!) 

If you remember a while ago I created some nail art where I painted 3d dice, but I also stuck on a miniature 3d dice also... well I decided to go down a similar route with this one..



I started this manicure by using my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, Armor up and once dry I applied two coats of Wet 'n' Wild's 'Black Creme'. I then created a barrier using my Pro-fx top coat (because why? No one knows.) I then used my favourite brushes to create some sketchy grey lines and some colourful cube shapes. Next I used Jacava's top coat (because I didn't want a very fast drying top coat) and added a small red cube to my ring finger nail. I then proceeded to fill that nail entirely with an assortment of studs. For my other fingers I used Mezmris Nail Lacquer top coat, Armor, to give it a lovely glossy finish.

How do you think this stacks up compared to my dice nail art? Which do you prefer?

Do you like full studded accent nails? What do you think of my cubes?

Have a beautiful day, my friends! I'll catch you again on Friday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. There's a lot going on, but in a positive meaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the bling nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your handpainted 3d cubes looks so real to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it a lot! The only thing that my brain has trouble with is that the perspective on the cubes isn't the same, but that's just my OCD acting up ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig