Freehand Grapevines And Water Colours

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing today? I hope you are having a lovely day so far. I've got a lovely cup of green tea and I'm about to go blog surfing. I love checking out everyone's blogs, I've been bad at keeping up lately but I really do enjoy it. I'm going to make more of that lovely 'me' time when I can sit and read.

Today I have a very sort of... Mediterranean looking manicure to share with you, it was actually inspired by this beautiful picture I found on Pinterest. If you are wondering how I created my background you can check out my tutorial here. Why does this take me a balcony with beautiful views, a gentle breeze and some good wine?! My nails are taking me on so many adventures lately.


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's white and once day began to create my water colour looking base using two shades of light green acrylic paint. I then used my favorite brushes to create the leaves, vines and grapes. I added a couple light purple studs on the nails that didn't have greats and applied my Pro-Fx top coat. I finished off by adding a coat of Barry M's Matte base coat (I think I may be abusing my ability to mattify, lately..)

I loved the look of the original picture, I don't think mine looks anything like it but it was fun to do!

Have you had a fruity manicure before? What do you think of this manicure?

Have a wonderful day, don't get April-fooled! I'll catch you on Sunday.
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Ohhhh... Your nails look gorgeous! I would be more than happy to join you on that Mediterranean balcony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh woowww....Gorgeous Nails ever! <3 Loveeee them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this adventure you're taking :) This mani is fantastic . Love the water color base you made here! I wish you a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es preciosa,que arte que tienes con los pinceles,me encanta.
    Besucos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful.your freehand is truly amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look Mediterranean :) great job on the freehand vines and grapes! I love the base you created too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful! You are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cute! I love the water color look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely stunning! You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!, very romantic nail art dear Ithi- I love your grapes :)
    Have a nice weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, I would so eat these grapes :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, very Italian. I love it! Also I love sipping tea and reading blogs, heaven!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig