Freehand Scenic Beachy Nail Art

All polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I am doing pretty good - I am so happy to have my new painting corner. I'll be stepping out with my lovely sister in law today to hopefully go buy a lamp. The desk is perfect but the sloping ceiling and closet just mean its a little dark for very small, fine details.

I have some freehand nail art that I created back in England. I was quite happy with this one, I think sometimes what your painting can really reflect in your mood because I felt so calm and peaceful while I did this one!

So by this point my index finger had a teabag on it for at least two weeks (reapplied each time I removed my polished and painted again. And is still tea bagged currently.) I think by this point I got pretty good at disguising it, can you see it?!

I began with my usual base coat of OPI's Nail Envy and once dry added two coats of Barry M's 'White' polish. Next I began creating a blue gradient with my blue acrylic paints. I know I say it all the time but everything else was also create with acrylics.

I have vowed to myself to do more with my tutorial page. It has looked so incredibly sad for too long. Is there something specific I have done on my nails that you would like made into a tutorial? - Any ideas are great!

What do you think of my sunny seaside scene? Do you prefer this with a glossy or matte top coat?

Have a great weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Awwww...it's really cooling my eyes...Just love it, no matter whether it's matte or shiny...because it's just perfect! You are the best! Whatever you do on your nails become special...So in that case you need to record tutorial for your every single mani...hahha..but still your swan mani was too good...I would love to see how you created that wood effect on your nails, it will be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing Ithi, now I will be dreaming about holidays......

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, take me to that place ! wonderful nails and nail art ! you made my evening dear ! have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matte version looks like a painting! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love the designs. Followed your blog as well :)

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just incredible, I love this design <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig