Catrice: First Class Up-Grape Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals,
How are we all this morning? Have you been up to anything exciting? I've just been feeling so lethargic and...'phloomfy' lately. Just sort of.. heavy and tired all the time. I know I've got to get that in check - I'm not generally lazy at all, so its more of a feeling. I do a lot but everything just feels like effort at the moment - do you know what I mean? Its weird.. Maybe its the change in season.

Today I have a swatch and review of Catrice's 'First Class Up-Grape'.


Colour ~ 'First Class Up-Grape' is a gorgeous deep (yeah you guessed it) grapey wine shade, a beautiful combination of red and purple with a fabulous glossy finish. Mr Bravo calls this 'Eggplantly' rather than grapey but I think it lives up to its name perfectly. I am wearing two coats here.

Application ~ I had no real issue with application but I will recommend you watch how fast and thick you apply your coats as it could bubble up on yo'. Dry time is relativity good. It also seems to self level pretty nicely, we all know thats never a bad thing ;)

Texture ~ Definitely on the thicker side but not too much to be a problem.

Recommend it to a friend? I think so, if they are looking for a really glossy and glazed looking deep shade although I think this is one that may really divide opinions

★★★★★5 I really like this polish, dry time is pretty standard but that's to be expected from the thickness of this polish. That said – doesn't that beautiful glossed look seem worth it? I love when nails have such a beautiful sheen. I'd say this is worth the stars I'm giving it just from that alone.

Do you like such deep grapey/wine shades? Would you wear this colour?
Have a lovely day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. amazing purple with pinch of gold :)
    I have the same autumn feelings, hope motivation will be back soon...
    Have a nice day Ithi :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great color, perfect for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been picking this polish up and putting it back on the stands for a couple of times already, it's going in my basket the nest time I see it, I love it on your nails. PS I'm as well feeling a bit off for, well, since Fall started. I'm blaming it on the weather, I'm just not feeling it. :/ I hope you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a similar shade recently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty elegant shade. Same here. I feel so sleepy. Autumn... 6 months ago there was May!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one and it's one of my favorites by Catrice! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I've been feeling really lazy lately too :p it's a nice wine shade for fall/winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful for fall! Also, I love the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a pretty dark purple :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig