Paint The Sky - Freehand

Allo polish Pals,
How are you doing today? What colour is the sky where you are? I hope you have a beautiful blue sky! I love a beautiful bright day, in my opinion everything just looks happier when the sun is out. The greens look greener and the flowers look brighter!  That's why today I am painting the sky myself! I was inspired by *THIS* really cool picture on Pinterest.


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Truffle' from the silk collection – a beautiful matte base to begin some freehand designs on! I used my favorite, most beloved bamboo brush and freehanded everything else with my Oumaxi paints. I finished this manicure off by applying two coats of Barry M's Base/topcoat to smooth everything out.

What do you think of my painted sky nails? Have you been inspired by art to create a manicure before?

Have a fabulous and bright day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Well done :) Interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. The way you painted the sky it looks like it would be 3D. You gave depth to it wonderfully with the shades! Stunning, I am totally speechless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Andrea! Your comment really made me smile :D <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Soooo cool manicure. I really like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful manicure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous manicure ! brush is like a real brush ! so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fantastic! I love the blue gradient in your "sky-line". The colour goes smoothly from navy to baby blue. Love it!
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you Pia, I tried quite hard to get some different shades into the sky! I am really glad it shows :D xx

      Delete
  7. Wow! it has a really nice 3D effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so incredibly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cool, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig