A Pastel Pop With TheFinderThings Shooting Stars

*This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and unbiased opinion.

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you had a fantastic weekend? I feel like starting this week on a bright a colourful note. I'm going to be really honest with you all, straight off... I had some really upsetting news over the weekend and I believe it will change my trip to England next week... luckily I am ahead of quite a few posts but I really rushed these nails and I am truly sorry. Nothing went right on my part and this was actually my second version of these nails. I want to state that in my haste I applied these decal stickers before my nail polish was really ready... But I still want to share with you my delight of this set of TheFinder Things decals, I'm using their colourful shooting stars! This manicure really makes me think 'party dress'.



These decals come on a sheet with varying colours and sized decals, they contain blue, green, purple, yellow and pink shooting stars with a gorgeous swirl detailing and tiny dots. There are so many decals on the sheet so you will have no issues running short and you can probably get over 10 manicures using the different sizes, even more if you use them just as accents.
I began this manicure by applying by applying three coats of Catrice's 'The Bride Takes It all' and once dried added one sided ruffian nails with (from thumb to pinkie) Barry M's 'Rose Hip', 'Prickly Pear', 'Huckleberry', Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple' and Sinful Colors 'Unicorn' on top.

Finally I added my desired decals by peeling them off and sticking them onto my nails. These decals really art that simple – no need for water or mess. I finished them off by adding a few glequins and studs.

I noticed these decals didn't stick quite as smoothly as the ones I have reviewed before but I realize that is due to the fact that my top coat and all the other layers might not have been as dry as I expected. I know it was error on my part as they did stick perfectly to the nails on my right hand.

That said I love these just as much as the other decals I have previously reviewed, I love the small cute detailing to these! Arn't those swirls cute?

Don't forget you can also find TheFinderThings at Facebook and Twitter.

What do you think of my colourful popping nails? Have you tried any of TheFinderThings decals before?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I like how you used them! This whole mani remembers me of a fairytale!
    I hope you are feeling better today, it's never good to get bad news, and even more before a week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that at least these cute looking stars and manicure cheered you up a little bit. I love the pastel shades and the whole manicure is joyful and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really cute and I love that you paired them with matching polish colours each time! I'm sorry to hear that you've had upsetting news - I really hope that everything's okay at your home or that everything will be okay soon!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the stars match the base colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you nails came out really nice! I love that the stars match the polish. I hope everything's OK and you will be able to keep your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pastel manicure!
    It looks great ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very girly and sweet! I hope everything will be all right in your private life, Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and beautiful manicure you've done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so lovely :)
    I love the colors and the design :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig