Kinda Paisley Freehand Design.

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Today we are off to visit Mr Bravo's Nan which is always nice. I help out by cleaning and doing any odd chores she needs. We always have a yummy meal and leave feeling very full! Oh, and she always remembers that I like wine! Today I have a freehand design for you, I didn't use a specific pattern for this manicure but its loosely based on the paisley design. 


I started by using two coats of Barry M's 'Truffle' and created everything else using my Bamboo detailing brush and a dotting tool. I used Oumaxi acrylic paints for this design. There's not really much else to tell you about with this design.

What do you think of my 'kinda paisley' manicure? Have you worn a paisley design before?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I saw a similar patterned nail stickers just yesterday =) I think you did a great job freepainting these, it looks great!

    Nyx
    ( http://nyxsbeautyblog.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ithi I don't know how you can do such gorgeous free hand manis. This is perfect and beautiful. I love it.
    Have a great day with Mr Bravo's Nan.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much your paisley design and it has an Indian touch because of the golden polish in my opinion! He, he...you like wine? Me too, it is the only alcohol that I drink now and than!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute design, love the base colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful! I love paisley and the all those colors together are gorgeous! This might be one of my favorite manis of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I liked these :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how creative this is!! It definitely looks like paisley but with a twist :) I haven't done a paisley design yet but I do like the look of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of your best sweety!
    I honestly think the design turned out great! :x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!! I love that you used different colours for each nail, really springy!
    I have worn paisley on my nails but only stamped designs I son't have the skills to freehand such an intricate design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your freehand design is amazing, dear! I haven't worn anything like this before. I am not as talented as you are.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig