Fearne: High Tide Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals! How are you today? I can tell you that last few days have just been 'those days' for me lately. On Sunday/Monday Ithinitybeauty.com went down for a short while due to a problem with my webhosting. I was frantic! I love my blog because of the amazing experiences I've had since I started it and I was scared to lose it. Luckily its all fine now but I am sorry if you couldn't load my page if you tried. On the plus side - I am working on something I am really excited about. Its a lot of hard work but hopefully I can share it with you all soon. It's time for some changes around here – change is good! Today I have a swatch and review of Fearne nail polish 'High Tide'.

Colour ~ High Tide is a deep rich indigo which in some light looks more purple and in others more blue- but I still wouldn't call it a duo chrome... What is it?!  I'd describe it as a luscious midnight shade.

Application ~ I have no trouble with application, my mistake perhaps was that I rushed applying my coats before they where entirely dry. That's my fault. If you ain't gonna be a busy little bee when applying like I was you will have smooth silky coats. It also dries reasonably fast.

Texture ~ I would say it has a very even texture – its not overly thick but I certainly can't say its watery. The end result is an incredibly smooth high gloss finish.

★★★★★/5 I just love this shade, there is nothing to complain about with the texture, application or dry time. I was lucky enough to get this polish in a set at Christmas and as far as I know Boots stock the Fearne Cotton range of cosmetics (I am not sure about currently) but of all the polishes I have tried from the collection I think this one might just be my favorite!

What do you think of this colour? Have you tried any of the nail polishes from Fearne, how did you like them?

Have a lovely evening!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I think so too, Ela! :D It goes great with nail art! xx

      Delete
  2. I tried visiting your website a few days ago but indeed, it was down - I'm glad you're back online again! The colour of this polish is gorgeous! I love how it's something inbetween blue and purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldnt opet your blog too, yestrday, but today is ok ! love this purple blue ,beautiful shape ! love your pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to see what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour! So vibrant. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree this colour looks so pretty!
    I love darker shades on your nails :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic colour! The most beautiful cobalt shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard from this brand before but this polish is great! You know what I'm going to say ... I love the shimmer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute colour, i'm excited to see what these mystery changes will be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks gorgeous on you. I love the Fearne sets and just this wknd starting working my through the second one I got at Christmas time xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig